Tuesday, December 06, 2005

"Happy Birthday, Jesus. Sorry your party was so lame."

So I am not much of a prime time tv watcher. In fact, I've been pretty absent from the tv watching world, mostly due to lack of cable, mass amounts of homework, and pent up shame at having actually watched the first few seasons of The Bachelor and other bad reality tv shows way back when. BUT, hear me when I say that The Office is a fantastic tv show and you should all be watching it.

So the moral of the story is that what with finals week upon me, I seem to be taking up all kinds of hobbies (e.g. tv watching and blogging) to keep myself from just finishing this silly paper that haunts me day and night. But the good news is that once this is finished, I can stop being smart for 4 weeks. I'm glad this thing is up and running. I look forward to seeing pictures and reading stories of our exploits across the country. Anyone have Andrew's, Sarita's, or Billy's (SanFran, I'm pointing to you) email addresses so I am add them to the group? Also, what is the policy on fiance bloggers? Hypothetically speaking, of course...
.

1 Comments:

Blogger SanFranFresca said...

Liz,
Billy's email is enverhoff@hotmail.com
cousin danara has Saracoota's, and has for Andreas...only the Navy knows! As for Fiance bloggers...you'll have to ask the president and then there will probably have to be some sort of vote (which can possibly happen over the coousin council blog...we may have to make an addendum to the cousin council constitution including the blog as a means for voting and communication...all and all there's a bunch of red tape to get through, but it can probably be done.

10:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home