Saturday, May 05, 2007

Diana's...errr I mean Danara's NYU grad weekend 2k7

Dear CC members,

Because many of you are not able to attend the festivities of this weekend I will just highlight a few of the happennings thus far. It's been an exciting time. Danielle, Mom and Lizzie arrived last night. This morning we had manicures and ate at the diner. We relaxed in Brooklyn and then spent a few hours on a guided food tour of the west Village. Enough pizza, cheese, and canoli to fill you up!

Here are some quotable moments for CC quote files:

"Well it's a free country girls and I can chew as many pieces of gum as I want." - Diana Martin

"Hey! Hey! There's some weed on the stoop right there. Someone just left it out, you can smoke it! I know you love the weed! It's right there on the ground, see the bowl?!" - man passing by during our Village tour"

"Hey as*holes did you smoke some weed? Suck my d*ck" - same man passing by 5 minutes later

"Umm I think that man just picked up a piece of gum off the street and smelled it" - Village food tour guide

"So girls what's next? Coney Island?" - Diana Martin

Danara: "Look Mom I just go to my online bank account to check my balance, that's how I keep track of my spending"
Diana: "Well I have my reciepts!"

So yeah more to come! What's not to love?

2 Comments:

Blogger Queen Sarapatra said...

Happy Graduation! I heard you might be moving to Nashville????

8:46 PM

 
Blogger SanFranFresca said...

All true...about the quotes and the Nash.

11:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home