Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The Booze Cruise

Dear Cousins,

It is not often that I, the self acclaimed VP of the CC and Co-President of the LHC would miss such an event as the Hillman Booze Cruise. Even as I type this my heart aches. Due to unforseen moving delays I am TN locked this entire weekend waiting the arrival of my belongings from New York.

HOWEVER, I did want to contribute a few quotable quotes to you for this coming Thursday. Please assume characters as you so decide amongst yourselves. Obviously Jim will be Jesse by default which then makes Rachel, Pam...or Karen. Perhaps Liz is Pam and Rachel is Karen?

I vote Nathan as Dwight and Pike as Michael Scott. You know this really adds another dimension to the Hillman holiday....
If each Hillman had to be a character from "The Office" who would be who? This is your mission CC - let's figure this out!


Dear Cousins,

Michael Scott: In an office, manager ranks higher than captain. On a boat, who knows? It's nebulous.
Dwight Schrute: Don't worry Michael, I'm taking us to shore!
Michael Scott: It's a fake wheel, dummy.
Michael Scott: I see the sales department as a furnace.
Phyllis: A furnace?
Jim Halpert: How old is this ship?
Pam Beesley: How about the anchor?
Phyllis: What does the furnace do?
Michael Scott: Let's not get hung up about the furnace, it's just, I see the sales department are down there, they are in the engine room, and they are shoveling coal into the furnace, right? I mean, who saw the movie Titanic? They were very important in the movie Titanic. Who saw it? Show of hands.
Jim Halpert: Not really sure what movie you're talking about. Are you sure you got the title right?
Michael Scott: Titanic.
Pam Beesley: I think you're thinking of "The Hunt for Red October."

4 Comments:

Blogger J said...

You may need to edit your post. . . I believe you are now the sole president of the LHC.

Sure, I can play Jim, but if you have any scripts that feature Creed, that's where my heart is.

1:00 PM

 
Blogger Eliza said...

does that make doug roy?

either way, i think i'd rather be stanley.

3:49 PM

 
Blogger rachel said...

Jesse really DID just say "Do you think they got 'Booze Cruise' from The Office?" Where's he been?!

8:22 PM

 
Blogger CC4Ever said...

Obvious answers to questions.
1. Wha???? Sole member AGAIN? What the? Someone fill me in please
2. Doug is totally...oh wait. Now that's awkward. Cause like If you remember the infamous episode where Pam finally ended it with Roy and then fastforward to when Jim asked Pam out end of season 3...this Doug thing is quite tricky. Although since Jesse called Creed perhaps Doug can step in as Jim.
3. Jesse no. We totally didn't get it from The Office. Ummm....

12:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home