Monday, December 12, 2005

Agenda Item

Sanfranfresca's reminder on the cousin council constitution is, I think, aptly timed. You must all know that I hope to bring to the floor a motion to accept candidate blocksma as a full member. I am a bit unclear, however, as to whether the candidate needs to be present at the meeting for consideration. As is, he will be in Ohio briefly on the morning of the 24th and again on the evening of the 27th. However, he will miss our standard meeting times. Also, I am unclear as to the rules of pre-marriage membership. I would like to submit this proposal as soon as possible; however, I can understand if the item needs to be docked until December of 2006. Can someone advise me on appropriate protocol in this instance? I feel candidate blocksma has much to contribute to the council and to our e-minutes. Despite his unusual last name and non-melungeon heritage, he is an experienced blogger and can serve as our rocky mountain region representative, thus furthering our influence westward.

1 Comments:

Blogger SanFranFresca said...

Well stated rachel van...
I concur

4:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home