Monday, December 12, 2005

Always a wannabe..NEVER a cousin council member

Well, I somehow just jacked up my most recent post and accidentally deleted it or somthing...so I will attempt to recreate it. First off we all are aware of the many sidlers through out the history of the cousin council that have wanted to be a part....and of course it is only natural that with a public forum such as this that the number of those sidlers would grow. What one must understand(this is for the sidlers now) is that to be a part of the elite, the process is by far one of the most difficult to overcome...I will now sight some of the Cousin council Constitution concerning this matter.
1. To be a true sworn in member of the cousin council one must be a blood born son or daughter of the Squire's offspring or be married to one of the stated above members.
2. For all new membership including blood-born relatives and their mates, one must undergo a series of testing and psychological probing and then must have a 100% approval rating by all founding members of the council that are within good-standing at the time of the voting.
I could go on but I thought I would just get a few of our credentials out there for all who read! Anywho I would like to thank rachel van for bringing up our next meeting and for her and j$dollar$blogger who always do a wonderful job organzing the C.C. exchange! I to am much looking forward to it, and was wandering when the Michigan clan will be making their way to ohio for christmas? Yesterday I heard the best christmas sermon title I've heard in a long time "How'd those Iranians get in my manger scene?"

4 Comments:

Blogger Eliza said...

This member of the MI clan will be arriving in Richwood superlate on the 23rd. I'd give you a more specific time, but since the clock in Richwood only strikes hospitality you wouldn't know when that was anyway...

4:19 PM

 
Blogger SanFranFresca said...

I'm glad you got a chance to read it...I thought it was a quality post. I decided not to repost that part after "accidently" deleting it, given the new circumstances surrounding our spy! Some will just not understand the mind of a cousin council member!

4:48 PM

 
Blogger Michael said...

Ok guys..

This is coming from the only Blogger Blog "Just a Guy" that I have ever had honest! I am a lurker not a spy.. geesh don't you think I had cousin secrets too...lol ;)

The only other blogs that I have are my poetry blogs at allpoetry.com and substanza...so yea..this is very Kuel guys.. have you thought of Ron..he is not exaclty computer illiterate..

Any way.. delete me and forget that I was here.. I just wanted to clear any concearns since two of my beautiful daughters happen to be long time Cuzns as well ;)

So if you have any concearns about me... not...

(Dad S.)

Michael not H.

8:25 PM

 
Blogger SanFranFresca said...

Hey Dad, no problem...your not suspect anymore! Glad you enjoy it!

10:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home