Monday, April 17, 2006

Vetoed Wedding Invitation Responses

As denied by a certain member of the council, here were my submissions to place on our wedding invitation response cards for folks to check off and return...

Positive

Yes, I can attend and life will not be as sweet until the day has come to pass!

Yes, I will be there, even though my secret desires to marry liz/doug (circle one) will now and forever be crashed upon the rocks of their fidelity!

Yes, I shall be present and blubbering!

Yes I will be there, can you find me a date?

Negative

No, I will not be present, and I do not love you enough to make any more effort.

No, I cannot attend because I have mis-placed priorities.

No, I won't be coming. Please pray for me.

I cannot be there, and I am simply miserable for it.

Well, I would come, except that I to wash my hair/do my nails/finish my novel (circle one)

I'll only come if I can be in the wedding party. Otherwise, your loss.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eliza said...

For the record, some of those creative responses were not on the ballot when said cc member got to vote.

But you'll just have to check your mailboxes to find out what the final concensus is...

9:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home