Friday, May 26, 2006

new-fangled millennium hippies

It looks like I'm the only CC member without their own blog or myspace page. The only exception is Andrew, but he's an exception to most everything.

And, just think, the CC has had a long history of fighting coercion, pressure, and injustice (read = fight the R's). But now it seems like everyone has given in, pushing aside the obvious conveniences of the telegram (and steel traps).

Anyways, this rambling post is just to tell you that I caved in and started my own blog: http://potentialgetawaydriver.blogspot.com. Feel free to check it out every now and then. I'm working on another post that should drop sometime in October.

You hyperlink/html fans can click here.

4 Comments:

Blogger SanFranFresca said...

having both a myspace account and blogger account...I would have highly suggested the myspace, but if you just want to ease into the world wide web-based communication then I guess your on the right track.

4:09 PM

 
Blogger Queen Sarapatra said...

hey--what are the web addresses of those of you who have myspace accounts?

9:47 PM

 
Blogger Eliza said...

I have to respectfully disagree with sanfran. MySpace is like the friend that you think is intriguing in a quirky yet disfunctional way. And so you invite MySpace over. Once. But MySpace keeps coming to visit. And soon MySpace is bringing friends with names like PartyGirl4Eva and guys named Kyle with pictures of himself shirtless on the beach which clearly isn't a real picture. And did you ask to be Tom's friend? No way. And they all keep coming and sending you messages. And then one day MySpace tricks you into signing a series of forms and waviers. You wake up the next morning to find that your cat is missing and you've signed your soul over to MySpace. If I've seen it once, I've seen it a thousand times. Blogger, on the other hand, knows its boundaries. It will gladly store all your thoughts and musings. But it will also respect your relationship.

Even still, if you go with MySpace, you can be in my top 8.

9:28 AM

 
Blogger DougieB said...

I don't know why i hold my false sense of superiority about not having a myspace, but, whatchagonnado.

11:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home