Friday, September 01, 2006

looking for comedy in the muslim world.

So Billy and I just watched Looking for Comedy in the Muslim World...in a reveiw it says it is slyly hilarious; I would say i would agree with that. Any other cousins seen this one, curious on thoughts. If you haven't watched it, we say it's worth a looksy. On a side note, just now on t.v. a commercial for the news came on and the newscaster said "Carwash hit up by transvestite theives". Police are on the look out for two transvestites who head up a ring of car theives."-Just an FYI.

5 Comments:

Blogger Queen Sarapatra said...

I've heard of it, but haven't seen it. Maybe I'll go rent it tonight. Sounds interesting

9:40 AM

 
Blogger Queen Sarapatra said...

So, I did rent "Comedy in the Muslim World" last night. When I first heard about it, I thought it was a REAL documentary, so I was a little disappointed about that. However, it was definitely "slyly hilarious"--I loved the part when he was in Pakistan and I loved the end.

9:29 AM

 
Blogger SanFranFresca said...

Yeah, I had known about it so I knew it wasn't a documentary...that would be a let down! It wasn't what I thought it was going to be either. I thought It would be more laugh out loud funny, but as we discussed it turned out to be "slyly funny". Yeah, the Pakistan part is probably my favorite part to!

10:54 PM

 
Blogger Queen Sarapatra said...

I have another movie recommendation--have you seen "Water" about Hindu widows in India?

4:26 PM

 
Blogger SanFranFresca said...

No, have you watched it? Is it a documentary?

9:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home