Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Why I love Big Lots

Hamdy and I recently discovered the store Big Lots. I used to think it was just another Walmart/Target type store so I never thought much about going there, but a few weeks ago we happened to check it out, and now I'm totally addicted to the store. For those of you who aren't familiar with Big Lots, it is like a huge dollar store except with name brand stuff that you actually want to buy (instead of NO WOODCUTTING signs or bears dressed in sailor gear holding automatic guns or dog leashes that break the first day you use them). Today I brought three quality playtex bras (normally priced around $25.00 each) for $3.00 each, as well as some real Oxo utensils ($4-5 each in Bed, Bath, and Beyond) for 79 cents each, my favorite Redken shampoo (which I hardly ever buy because it costs an arm and a leg) for $4.00, and a nice set of cotton sheets and pillowcases for $15.00. Hurray for closeout prices!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home