Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Just anything new.....

Well, I got sick of checking the blog and NO UPDATES.....so here goes, a little in the life of me.

1. Extreme home makeover is in town this week and our church is a sponsor.....I'm totally bummed because I won't be around for the part where we all get to shout with Ty pennington, MOVE THAT BUS!!!

2. I won't be around because I'm headed to NYC Friday for the next week and a half, first for work then for Thanksgiving pleasure! Can't wait to be with Grandma in the big apple!

3. When I get home from NYC Billy and I become foster parents! We will be taking in the 2yr. old girl that I mentioned before. So hopefully you all will get to meet her at Christmas! We're not sure how long we will have her, it's a very complicated situation.

4. Finally work is slowing down, Thank goodness! Just in time to do my CC yankee swap shopping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home