Monday, October 02, 2006

To the Queen Saracoota

Dear Mrs. Saracoota/patra,
I have been recently inquiring to other CC members and contributors as to how one could reach you through correspondance. Unfortunatly, no one has been able to supply with that information. If you would be so kind to send me the numeral code to your cellular device I would be very much grateful. You can send this information securely through the world wide web to dhoff@cia.edu (that is my work email). I have a small but important matter to discuss with you. Thank you very much and I look forward to corresponding soon.
Yours Truly,
Miss SanFranFresca Rothchild esquire III

2 Comments:

Blogger Queen Sarapatra said...

I e-mailed you my info. We changed our cell #s earlier in the summer.

9:51 AM

 
Blogger SanFranFresca said...

Life stood still, I think.

2:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home