Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Good News!

Billy got a new job as the inhouse graphic designer for our church. It actually pays better than kittles and has amazing benefits! We are really excited about it! He starts in a few weeks. In other news we have become interim parents to a 2 year old girl for a little while! It's a long story, but it's Monaco's brother's baby. If you want to know more I'll have to do it over email, or message you on myspace. She's been really good, but don't worry it doesn't mean we're gonna get catch baby fever....Danara's worried she's gonna lose her room!

Sarapatra-I keep checking Hamdy's blog for pics of the kittens!

5 Comments:

Blogger Queen Sarapatra said...

personally I think that when churches start hiring graphic designers, we are need the end...
but congrats on your new job! :-)

1:33 PM

 
Blogger Queen Sarapatra said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:33 PM

 
Blogger SanFranFresca said...

I do...but evertime I check it's always the same for me! To much grits and not enough slaps.

2:34 PM

 
Blogger J said...

Should you get baby fever, do you know the prescription?

More cowbell!



(Sarapatra: this is from a SNL sketch)

7:43 AM

 
Blogger Queen Sarapatra said...

thanks for the context j$..those "no TV days" deprived me of all important life references.

11:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home