Friday, February 16, 2007

oh, blog administrator...

I was wondering if you could hook us up with some Google Analytics action. If you sign up, and post the provided HTML code on the page, it will give you info on statistics, when, how many times people visit, etc.

Or, if you want me to do it, just let me know and I'll send you the code to post on the page.

I first got interested in this when I bumped into someone--not a family member--at B&N. We exchanged greetings; then, before she left, she mentioned that she always reads the cousin council blog!

1 Comments:

Blogger Eliza said...

J$, good idea! I've set up google analytics for this site and can email you (and anyone else) reports at your request.

Who would have known that sharing family secrets would gather such a wide readership???

12:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home