Monday, November 20, 2006

Abbey Road

I, too, am doing the hotel thing. Been in DC for a week now and I'm ready to head home.

This is interesting...An alternate Abbey Road photo is now making the rounds on the Internet. It's causing some controversy, I guess, because there was a mystery man, who was removed before the photo graced the famous Beatles album. Some bloggers are now speculating that this person was removed because he had KGB ties.

Here's the original photo.



And here's a close-up.

5 Comments:

Blogger Queen Sarapatra said...

wait..there are two unidentified men! Look closely in the shadows

2:58 PM

 
Blogger SanFranFresca said...

Even then backroads mans' shortcuts got him into trouble.

11:25 AM

 
Blogger Eliza said...

I suggest giving a framed copy to the Captain in the Christmas drawing, but only if it is triple wrapped in scotch tape first...

1:04 PM

 
Blogger Evenland said...

Striking Pike has always struck mystery into the hearts of his blood. May i cross a street so well.

I'm a mite peckish after the *News from Yesterday's Meluncheon*.

I find select formica most delect live out of overturned oak log.

On this approaching day of Big Fowl Fest, i wish to dine from the cornucopious oaklog of plenty.

bon appetit to boney cousins,

your Gnawsome Gnat the Eldest

4:29 PM

 
Blogger J said...

The real question, I think, is how did 2006 Pike end up in this picture. And what did he do with 1969 Pike? I'm sure a time machine was involved in this, but I can't prove it. My guess is that he went back to 1969 for genealogical research, and could not help himself.

Pike: You should know that encountering 1969 Pike might create a time paradox, the results of which could start a chain reaction that would unravel the very fabric of the space time continuum. Great Scott!

9:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home