Thursday, November 16, 2006

from "Athens of the South"

Hey Sanfran--I wanted to just reply to your blog but I am using a hotel TV internet and the screen is all funky and I could'nt seem to get in the comments. Anyway, exciting news about being foster parents! It is great that you are able to give that little girl some love.
I'm down in Nashville right now for a conference. Gotta love how everyone was reading Bibles and discussing music on the plane ride down! You are not here by any chance cousin Danara?
Well, I'm headed back to Egypt again over Christmas (this time with Hamdy!) so not sure when I'll see you all. Maybe I'll pass along some cousin council gifts with Rach.
Have fun in New York!

3 Comments:

Blogger Queen Sarapatra said...

last night went to two of the famous bars in Nashville...I guess one of them is where Willie Nelson was discovered. All I can say is blonde highlights, cowboys boots, and GET ME OUT OF THERE!

12:20 PM

 
Blogger Eliza said...

When I was in Nashville, I was told that the Nashville Parthenon was better than the real Parthenon because it wasn't as old and debilitated. Of course.

Viva Nashvegas!

7:34 PM

 
Blogger SanFranFresca said...

Thanks! that stinks that we won't see you guys at Christmas! But am so jealous/excited you guys get to go to Egypt over Christmas! Send my Love!

9:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home