Monday, December 04, 2006

Change O' Plans?

Cousins, I was just informed that Aunt Diane's Christmas Eve party is not taking place this year (apparently news travels more slowly west of the Mississippi). Now, I have no doubt that the CC Yaaaannnkkeee Swap! will be taking place this year and have already purchased a few gifts in good faith. But given this news, the challenge will now be:

1. when and where will this event take place (and will it conflict with (g)nate's toga party)?
2. how will fake olives mysteriously find their way to the non-existent relish tray?

Do comment.

9 Comments:

Blogger Queen Sarapatra said...

Well, I think we should have the CC Yankee swap in Cairo cause that's where Hamdy and I will be (sorry we'll miss you again Liz and Doug!) There will be plenty of olives around to throw in a few plastic grapes, and we might gain a few more cousins (I'm sure our Melungeon roots go back to Egypt at some point in time)

12:05 PM

 
Blogger SanFranFresca said...

I had not heard this information either!!! So this must be top secret information, I think I will go straight to the horse's mouth to find out about this!

12:11 PM

 
Blogger Densmark said...

Put your ear to the Grandma grapevine.

9:37 PM

 
Blogger J said...

Regardless, I plan to bring a jar of toenail clippings. Whoever guesses the correct number in the jar gets a football made out of cheeseloaves from years past.

10:31 AM

 
Blogger Densmark said...

Cousins who attended the Macy's event in NYC--where are the pictures of Fern???

11:45 AM

 
Blogger Evenland said...

i'll guess fifty toe clippings from 5X10(toes) in Jess's family - but don't throw football shaped cheese at me while i'm daydozing with the elderly Hill Men!

9:07 PM

 
Blogger Evenland said...

-Wlupus Borealis woof-log finally allowing Gnawsome Gnat to post

9:08 PM

 
Blogger Queen Sarapatra said...

Gnawesome Gnat--I would like to know why your age is listed as 27 on your profile...

9:47 PM

 
Blogger Evenland said...

i know - why i didn't tell the truth and post 23!

3:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home