Thursday, December 15, 2005

Goodbye fat pig, dear friend

Well, as some of you know we had a very large...extremely fat goldfish. And after 2 years he has finally given up on his life! He was a good friend loved by all. I will miss tapping on the glass and watching you beg for food...I will miss guests observing how fat you are. Goodbye Crazy Bone.
On another note, Billy and I are very excited about our C.C. exchange gift. We think you all will be very pleased...It is definatley the gift that just keeps on giving.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eliza said...

Putting those two thoughts together in the same blog makes me think that one of the cousin council gifts will be the cremated remains of poor crazy bones. Can we all agree as a council that no animal byproducts should be given as cc xmas gifts?

But, sanfran, I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your poor fish. I will also miss marvelling at his enormity.

8:51 PM

 
Blogger J said...

I never knew you, Crazy Bones, but I wish I did. You will be missed by some, maybe all. Godspeed.

8:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home