Friday, February 10, 2006

My travelin pardner

Well Danara is on her way to Dubai...first she goes to london for 4 days and then back to the middle east....I wish I was with her , and I was very,very,very close to being with her but alas I am not!! Instead I have been at church for the last 8 hours working on some stinkin banners for the auditorium. I must know one thing from Sarapatra...Are you and Hamdy gonna go see that new disney movie about the pack of 8 huskies/wolves/some sort of dog like that, I think that you should take Aslan and Messiah. And speaking of movies have any of you seen the documentary Born into Brothels? If you haven't you must! I'm out yo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Queen Sarapatra said...

I'm so jealous that Danara is in Dubai--what a cool job she has! Well, SanFranfresca, if you want to come back to Egypt, I'll probably be there for two months this summer, in sha allah. Hamdy does want to see that movie with the dogs! By the way, Messiah is gone. :-( Well, actually he is just across the street from us. We gave him to our neighbors who have a nice big fenced yard and six kids to give him lots of love and attention. I think he is much happier. Actually, we gave him away once before but the family (a different family) gave him back to us because he was too much to handle! As my mom said, "he rose again!" So, now we just have Aslan--who is crazy protective, but in Hamdy's words, "THIS is a real dog!"

11:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home