Saturday, December 17, 2005

Mulungeon Pride Y'all

I just had a great Idea for Epic Records....so take note if you work there, or know someone that does. I think possibly that there could be a whole new market for mulungeon music. I kinda get the feeling that the mulungeon roots are a bit gansta/bluegrass. And since we are all of Mulungeon heritage It might be a good idea to discuss doing a collaboration of songs over christmas. I think we should start with doing a rendition of the old Danae/Rachel Shaffron classic "You have to pray just to eat today"-it's a lil bit gansta and a lil bit twang. I know one backroads man that would be all about it. 6 days and counting.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Is it true that some cousins attend Mulungeon family reunions just to meet girls?

As a lurker, I would recomend that you may want your group members to subscribe to the "The Appalachian Quarterly". It does cover the correct ancestorial territory.

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Flats/5649/index.htm

8:42 AM

 
Blogger J said...

Melungeon days are here again.
As the winter evenings grow.

I got my gift, catch my drift?
I got a cousin who knows.

I said it's alright. You know it's alright. I guess it'll be fine.

For you my only, my one and only,I'll brew my famous moonshine.

[Apologies to R. Plant and J. Page]

8:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home