Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Sick Day



I don't remember the last time I got to take a sick day. Of course, sick day in grad school is not quite as fun as the sick days of old. However, it does mean that you get to do homework in your pajamas with bad 80's television in the background.

One piece of Magnum P.I. trivia, then it's off to write more internship cover letters. Thinking that the show was going to be cancelled in 1987, the producers created a dramatic finale in which Magnum was killed and went to heaven. However, the series went on to do one more season. And so the first show of the last season explained that he had not actually died but instead had only dreamed of going to heaven while in a post-gunshot haze.

Have fun at work, suckers.

2 Comments:

Blogger SanFranFresca said...

Ohh Magnum PI you are so dreamy!!!!
I get to do work at home in my pajama's every day!

3:09 PM

 
Blogger Eliza said...

Yes, but are you in your pajamas???

11:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home